Looking to join the Pinnacle Pour family by becoming a tasting ambassador? You’ve come to the right place! Pinnacle Pour is always looking for extraordinary people to join us in hosting our tasting events.
About the job:
- It is the job of the Ambassador to greet arriving guests, welcome them into the establishment and educate them on our property. The host is the first person the guest sees. As a result, the appearance, mannerisms, and personality of the host exemplifies the very first guest impression and response of our establishment.
- Ensure that all guests feel welcome and are given responsive, friendly and courteous service at all times
- Educate guests about our venues, policies, what we have to offer
- Cash handling
- General property cleanup if needed ie. trash, glasses, bottles
- Stocking of retail product, wash glasses
- Maintains a favorable working relationship with all company employees to foster and promote a cooperative and harmonious working climate which will be conducive to maximum employee morale, productivity and efficiency/effectiveness. This job description reflects management’s assignment of essential functions; it does not prescribe or restrict the tasks that may be assigned
- Must be at least 18 years of age or older
- Must have ability to become ServSafe certified
- Must be or become TIPS certified
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Customer service and or retail experience preferred
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Support and model all Company procedures and policies
- Embrace and demonstrate The Wine Group Core Values – Performance, Empowerment and Cost – Mindful, and utilize them for all decision making PHYSICAL DEMANDS
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
- Position requires prolonged standing, bending, stooping, twisting, and lifting of products and supplies weighing 50 pounds, and repetitive hand and wrist motion.
- Ability to perform tasks requiring bending, stooping, standing, and twisting in the performance of various tasks in a tasting room environment