Pinnacle Pour is always looking for extraordinary people to join us in hosting our tasting events. It is the job of the Ambassador to greet arriving guests, welcome them into the establishment and educate them on our property. The host is the first person the guest sees. As a result, the appearance, mannerisms, and personality of the host exemplifies the very first guest impression and response of our establishment.
Qualifications to become a Pinnacle Pour Ambassador are:
- Ensure that all guests feel welcome and are given responsive, friendly and courteous service at all times
- Educate guests about our venues, policies, what we have to offer
- Cash handling
- General property cleanup if needed ie. trash, glasses, bottles
- Stocking of retail product, wash glasses
- Maintains a favorable working relationship with all company employees to foster and promote a cooperative and harmonious working climate which will be conducive to maximum employee morale, productivity and efficiency/effectiveness. This job description reflects management’s assignment of essential functions; it does not prescribe or restrict the tasks that may be assigned QUALIFICATIONS
- Must be at least 18 years of age or older
- Must have ability to become ServSafe certified
- Must be or become TIPS certified
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Customer service and or retail experience preferred
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Support and model all Company procedures and policies
- Embrace and demonstrate The Wine Group Core Values – Performance, Empowerment and Cost – Mindful, and utilize them for all decision making PHYSICAL DEMANDS
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
- Position requires prolonged standing, bending, stooping, twisting, and lifting of products and supplies weighing 50 pounds, and repetitive hand and wrist motion.
- Ability to perform tasks requiring bending, stooping, standing, and twisting in the performance of various tasks in a tasting room environment